This legal notice regulates the use of the services of the Internet portal (hereinafter, the website) https://www.digifactproject.com/
Osmaniye MEM with registered office at Adnan Menderes Mah. Valilik Binası 80010, Osmaniye, Turkey and ID 6480084798, as the owner of the website, makes this portal available to Internet users with the purpose of providing information on services and activities related to the project “Digital Facilitator Trainer Role”. For these purposes, the identification and contact data of all project partners that can operate interchangeably through this portal depending on the type of service in question are included below:
Strajerului 26, 900204, Constanta, Romania.
Contact: +40723194474/ firstname.lastname@example.org
OSMANIYE MEM (Osmaniye Il Milli Eğitim Müdürlüğü):
Adnan Menderes Mah. Valilik Binası 80010, Osmaniye, Turkey
Contact: +903288261784/ email@example.com
FEMXA FORMACIÓN S.L.U:
Rúa San Roque 57-61, 36204, Vigo, Spain. National ID: B36338051, registered in the Mercantile Register of Pontevedra in Volume 4101, File 90, Page PO-59751.
Contact: (+34) 986493464/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions of the website
These conditions regulate the use of the website https://www.digifactproject.com/, which Osmaniye MEM makes available to Internet users. Access to the website by users is free and free of charge.
Osmaniye MEM reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its website, at any time and without prior notice, to those users who fail to comply with these general provisions as well as the ones that may be applicable.
Both the pages of this website and the associated social networks may contain articles, news, comments, or assessments on different topics that Osmaniye MEM may consider of interest, and whose content reflects only the opinion or criteria of its authors.
Modifications to the contents of the website and access interruptions
Osmaniye MEM reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates of the services and information contained on the website.
Osmaniye MEM does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the functioning of its website and / or its services or content, nor that it is permanently updated. However, when reasonably possible, it will be previously warned of interruptions in the operation of the website and the services offered therein. In this context, Osmaniye MEM declines any responsibility for possible damages of any nature that may be due to lack of availability or continuity of the operation of the website and the services offered through it.
Osmaniye MEM is not responsible for the use or destination given by users to the information provided through the website or any of its services, or the comments, opinions and ideas that are disseminated from social networks in which Osmaniye MEM has a profile or other participatory tools made available to users. In this sense, Osmaniye MEM is not responsible for the information and content stored, by way of example, but not limited to, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the website.
Osmaniye MEM will not be responsible, directly or indirectly, for damages of any nature that may occur in the user’s computer system (both hardware, software) or in the documents stored therein because of access of the user to this website, due to computer viruses, breakdowns, or causes beyond the Osmaniye MEM. Neither will be responsible for the use of the information contained on the website, as well as the lack of truth or accuracy of its content.
Users will be solely responsible for the reality of all data communicated through the website or associated social networks, committing to make diligent and confidential use of the keys that can be provided by Osmaniye MEM for access to services. Consequently, users are responsible for the proper custody and confidentiality of any identifiers and / or passwords that are provided to them by Osmaniye MEM and are obliged not to assign their use to third parties or to allow their access to third parties. The users are obliged to immediately notify Osmaniye MEM of any incident that may lead to the improper use of the referred identifiers (theft, loss …) to proceed with its cancellation. While such events are not reported, Osmaniye MEM will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of identifiers or passwords by unauthorized third parties.
This website can facilitate access, through links, to other web pages that may be of interest to users with the sole purpose of facilitating the search for resources through the internet, that is, for informational purposes only, without under any circumstances suppose suggestion, invitation or recommendation on them. These pages managed by third parties do not belong to Osmaniye MEM nor does it review its contents, so it is not responsible for the quality, accuracy, or veracity of the same or the operation of the linked page, or for possible damages may derive from their access or use.
General conditions of use of social networks and other collaborative tools
Participation in the social networks to which this website is linked or in any other service offered by it, implies full and unreserved adherence to these Conditions, reserving the owner to deny or withdraw access to them of their own motion or the instance of a third party, without the need for prior notice, to those users who fail to comply with them. Social networks and other services aim to be a free digital tool that Osmaniye MEM makes available to visitors to its website for the dissemination of information related to the activity of the DigiFacT project.
Likewise, any offensive, violent, discriminatory, or that could disturb the normal functioning of these tools will be removed. The publication of promotions and links to commercial offers, as well as the collection of data for advertising purposes, is prohibited. If a user is affected by illegal actions or that contravene these conditions or detects a misuse of digital web tools by other users, you can inform the Osmaniye MEM through the email email@example.com, so that it can moderate or eliminate them. In any case, Osmaniye MEM is not responsible for the comments included by users who only express the opinion of its author. In compliance with the regulations on data protection, prior to disseminating these personal data to third parties, especially photographic or audio-visual information, you must have the consent of the holders, refraining from including the referred information otherwise. In any case, it is recommended that users take special care when publishing such content, to avoid putting the privacy and privacy of people in their environment at risk, as well as not publishing physical contact information that allows anyone to know about it, where he lives, where he works or studies daily, or the places of leisure that he usually attends. Also, users must use and publish only content with respect to those who have sufficient intellectual property rights.
Intellectual and industrial property
All content available on the website (texts, graphics, videos, images, logos, icons, audio clips, data and software compilations, trademarks, trade names, etc.) are the property of Osmaniye MEM and are protected by the laws of Intellectual and Industrial Property, for which the reproduction and / or publication, total or partial of the web, nor its computer processing, its distribution, its public communication, nor its modification or transformation, without prior permission is allowed and in writing from those responsible for the website. In no case shall it be understood that the access and navigation of the user implies a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of said rights by Osmaniye MEM. The material provided through them may only be used for personal and private use, being prohibited its use for commercial purposes or to engage in activities contrary to the law.
Only links on the main pages of the websites will be allowed, and any type of practices that lead to errors over the origin of the contents are prohibited. In any case, these links must respect the following conditions:
- The establishment of the link will not imply any type of agreement, contract, sponsorship, or recommendation by the Osmaniye MEM of the page that makes the link. they will not imply any relationship or collaboration with the linked entity, unless expressly indicated otherwise.
- The web page where the hyperlink is established will not contain information with contents that are illegal, discriminatory, contrary to commonly accepted ethical principles or attempt against public order, nor contain content contrary to any rights of third parties.
- Osmaniye MEM may request that a link to this website be removed, without the need to claim any cause. In this case, the page that made the link must proceed to its immediate deletion as soon as it receives the corresponding notification.
- Osmaniye MEM is not responsible in any way or guarantees the quality, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of content or services that the establishment of the hyperlink can offer. The user assumes under his / her own responsibility the consequences, damages or actions that may arise from accessing the web page of the hyperlink.
- The web page in which the hyperlink is established may not contain a trademark, denomination, logo, slogan, or other distinctive signs belonging to the Osmaniye MEM except those signs that are part of the same hyperlink.
The user undertakes to use the website in a diligent, correct, and lawful manner and undertakes to abstain from:
- The realization of “framings” or the use by third parties of any other mechanisms that alter the design, original configuration, or contents of the web.
- Delete, evade, or manipulate registration data, trademarks and other data identifying the rights of Osmaniye MEM, incorporated into the contents and / or services offered from the web, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanism that they could contain them.
- Use the contents and the Osmaniye MEM information obtained through its website to send advertisements, communications for direct sales or with any other kind of commercial purpose, or unsolicited messages addressed to a plurality of people.
- In general, use the contents in a way, for purposes or effects contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order.
- Use, reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform, or carry out any similar or analogous activity on the contents of the web and linked portals, without previous and express authorization of Osmaniye MEM.
Osmaniye MEM authorizes the total or partial reproduction of the texts and contents provided on the web, if each one and every one of the following conditions:
- The integrity of the contents, documents or graphics is maintained.
- Osmaniye MEM is expressly cited as the source and origin of those.
- The purpose and purpose of such use is compatible with the purposes of the website and / or the Osmaniye MEM activity.
- No commercial use is intended, its distribution, public communication, transformation or recompilation being expressly prohibited.
Any other use must be communicated and authorized by the Osmaniye MEM, previously and expressly.
Protection of personal data and cookies
Legislation and Jurisdiction
The questions related to the use of this website or its contents, will be governed and interpreted, in each and every one of its extremes, in accordance with this Legal Notice and European legislation, submitting the parties, for any litigious issue derived from the same, to the exclusive jurisdiction and jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Spain, Romania or Turkey, except in cases where it is not legally permitted, expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.